Monday, March 1, 2010

February Recap and March Planning


Driving on I-20 to Shreveport... this shit sucks.



Well we are officially done with our first month as a blog. I have got to say the response has been decent. Now at the end of every month I am going to briefly recap the restaurants and try to outline the following month. We all know February sucks, I think I saw the sun about four times in Fort Worth and everyone had to deal with the Valentines day crap. March kicks ass because it's my birthday month, spring break happens to fall then, we only have one more month until the NFL draft and March Madness, which gives us something to do when college football isn't around.

February Recap:


  1. Vidalias- 4/10: Terrible imitation of Southern Cuisine at an incredible high price

  2. Cat City Grill or Kitty City Grill (thank you Carol)- Lance Martin and Martin Thompson's new hybrid restaurant opens on Magnolia.

  3. Pour House- 3/10: Affliction T-Shirts, Jager Bombs, and an obnoxious crowd. Drinkers beware. Maybe one day I will try their lunch... I think you can sub your side for a Jager Bomb for just $1.50

March Planning:



  1. Delaney's Irish Pub: Looks and sounds promising from the website and location right off 7th. But does 7th really need another Irish Pub? Claims to have gourmet food at an "Irish" price.

  2. Chimy's Cerverceria: Best place for early drinks in Fort Worth. Possibly the best place to drink period... in Fort Worth.

  3. Terra Mediterranean

  4. Lambert's/Ellerbe/ Tillman's: All so good






No comments:

Post a Comment